As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to develop daily, at Ward & Rider we are doing everything we can to ensure that we keep our team safe while continuing to deliver the high quality, personal service you are used to.
We continue to follow advice from UK Government. If advised by Government we need to close our offices in the future we have put in place measures to ensure that our business can continue to operate efficiently.
- We are ensuring that our people have the equipment, technology and systems in place to allow them to work remotely.
- Our people will be able to securely access all necessary matters remotely whilst following our usual processes and controls to ensure the highest standards of data security.
- We receive most of our communications electronically and recommend that you continue to use email to communicate with us and that you scan in any documentation you need to share with us and attach electronically to the email. If you believe you have sent something to us in the post and we have not responded to it, please speak to your usual contact.
- As well as communications over email and the telephone, we are also able to offer meetings via video conferencing / BlueJeans. An app is available for both mobile and desktop uses.
- As a business we have made every effort to ensure that urgent matters are given priority should staffing to maintain business efficiency.
The COVID-19 is an evolving situation which may present challenges to our clients. We want to reassure you that our services will continue and will keep you informed.