WHY WORK FOR US
- Est. 1948
- 90 staff members
- 42% of our employees have been with us for 5 years or more
- 28% of our employees have been with us for 10 years or more
- We are Lexcel accredited
At Ward & Rider we value our employees as much as we value our clients, and we understand that without them, we would not be able to offer such excellent levels of client care. The hard work and dedication of all of our employees is what has helped to build such a trustworthy firm with a brilliant reputation, and we want to continue to find people who share our passion for doing the best for our clients.
We offer a work environment that aims to nurture it’s employees so that they can do their very best and always feel that they have someone to help when they need it. At Ward & Rider we value the wellbeing of each of our employees, lawyers and support staff alike and this is why we don’t work long hours and we don’t work weekends; we understand the importance of a work/life balance and that if our employees are rested and focused then their performance will be outstanding.
The Benefits of Working at Ward & Rider
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays + 3 extra days at Christmas + Duvet Day on your Birthday = 35 days holiday
- The ability to take your holiday in hours, not just days
- An additional day’s holiday after 5 years’ service with an additional day each year thereafter (up to 5 days)
- Generous Bonus Scheme (lawyers
- Full induction training
- Regular in house training
- Funding for Practicing Certificates
- Dress down day every Friday, with a charity collection on the last Friday of the month
- Simply Health cash health plan
- myWellbeing – speak to a GP, discounted membership to over 2000 gyms, counselling services
- Death in service scheme
- Work Place Pension Scheme
- City centre location
- Office day out each year, with office closure for all employees to attend
- A Social Committee to organise a variety of social events throughout the year
Here’s What Our Employees Think
Asking questions is encouraged and working as a team is celebrated so I have been able to learn so much in my short time here and have always felt supported.
My career has gone from strength to strength at Ward & Rider and I attribute that to the trust and quality of training that I have received and continue to receive.