We offer personal and professional advice both on the phone and face to face, with an open and responsive approach to ensure that your needs are met.
Areas we cover:
- Personal Injury including injuries sustained in public, road accidents, accidents abroad and work related illness
- Family law such as parental custodies, divorce, finances and property
- Wills and Probate. We can offer advice on powers of attorney, drawing up a will and inheritance disputes
- We also assist with property law if you are moving home, including conveyancing
- Medical negligence, including negligence due to faults with diagnosis, pregnancy problems, surgery, and dental negligence
- As well as being recognised by The Law Society with membership to the Conveyancing Quality Scheme, Ward & Rider are members of MASS (The Motor
- Accident Solicitors Society) due to our proficiency in managing claims for victims of road traffic accidents. We are also recognised by Headway as specialists in legal services for those affected by a brain injury
Even after 65 years, Ward & Rider continue to grow and develop practices for today’s solicitor. Ensuring we are innovative as well as employing our knowledge from experience, we at Ward & Rider supply services which can be trusted and relied upon by our clients.