Ward & Rider are committed to ensuring equality of opportunity and fairness in all areas of employment and to valuing the diversity of our colleagues, clients and people living within our local communities.
We are committed to recruiting, training and promoting the best person for the job and encouraging all our colleagues to reach their full potential, regardless of age, gender, marital status, race, nationality, disability, religion or religious or other beliefs, sexual orientation, social or educational background or family or care responsibilities.
We are also determined to create a working environment which supports our vision and values and which is free of any form of discrimination, harassment or bullying and within which all individuals are treated with respect, fairness and courtesy.
We will not discriminate on the grounds of:
- race or colour
- ethnic or national origin
- marital status
- sexual orientation
in any of the following:
- provision of services to clients or to discrete client groups
- recruitment and selection of the firm’s employees
- treatment of any of the firm’s employees, workers or contractors
- selection, approval and evaluation of any suppliers