Deciding to move home is one of life’s big decisions and can be a very stressful experience; from leaving friends and neighbours behind to packing up all your possessions into boxes, it’s not something you’d want to do every day.
Of course it doesn’t have to be, but buying or selling a house can be stressful. The legal side of moving home can be complicated and ensuring you have a good solicitor to manage the process for you is vital if everything is to go according to plan. Until contracts have been exchanged either party can pull out without any comeback and something could crop up to slow the process down.
Our main role as your solicitor will be to explain and analyse deeds and contracts for you. We will ensure that you are buying what you think you are buying and endeavour to accelerate what can feel like a slow procedure.
As your solicitors you do not just expect correct advice from us, but also look for confident and prompt communication. By building up a trusting relationship, we will endeavour to help you stay calm throughout the process.
This commitment to service is only possible with a team of experienced and professional lawyers. We are proud at Ward & Rider to have maintained such high standards whilst at the same time becoming increasingly competitive with our charges.
Ward & Rider has a team of specialist residential conveyancing lawyers acting for clients from all over the country. The amount of returning clients and recommendations increases month on month – we clearly do something right. Our legal conveyancing team are experienced in all areas of property law and are here to help you avoid potential problems and protect your interests at every step, from making an offer to getting the keys.
We understand the needs of our clients and have tailored our service to provide you with a specialised legal property service. We offer the right advice, efficiently and at the right price.
Areas we specialise in include:
- Buying and Selling Houses – Freehold
- Buying and Selling Flats
- Joint ownership/Transfer of ownership
- Transfer of equity
Conveyancing Charges and Costs
For details of our charging structure in relation to various types of transaction, please click on the links below.
- Purchase of a freehold registered residential property – Click here
- Purchase of a leasehold registered residential property – Click here
- Sale of a freehold registered residential property – Click here
- Sale of a leasehold registered residential property – Click here
- Re-mortgage of a freehold registered residential property – Click here
- Re-mortgage of a leasehold registered residential property – Click here
Please call our offices for a Conveyancing quote on 0800 158 5592
We differentiate ourselves from other conveyancing solicitors by:
- Explaining everything clearly and simply so you know what to expect during the conveyancing process
- Keeping you up to date at all times on your moving home progress
- Making sure the transaction happens at the pace you want
- Being totally transparent with fees