Ward & Rider Solicitors have been providing quality legal services for over 70 years to the people of Coventry and the Midlands who require a service from committed lawyers, who genuinely care about their clients.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a lawyer to join our Wills & Probate Department in our Leamington Spa office. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years’ experience of handling a full caseload within a Wills & Probate Department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing a mixed and varied caseload of Wills, Lasting Power of Attorneys, Trusts and Estates from instruction to completion.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- The ability to communicate well with colleagues and clients over the phone and in writing.
- Ensuring that all client work is progressed in a timely manner and that clients are regularly informed on progress and on costs
- Providing outstanding client care throughout every matter.
Essential Skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills
- Outstanding client care skills
- At least 3 years’ experience of handling a full Wills & Probate caseload.
- An excellent fee income record.
- You must be confident working well under pressure and to strict timescales.
- Ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
In the first instance please send CV and covering letter to our Manager of HR, Lin Claridge at our postal address or to: email@example.com