We are looking for a full time, permanent, Outdoor Clerk to join our small friendly team who work alongside personal injury lawyers. The role will involve accurately taking comprehensive witness statements from clients and witnesses both face to face and on the telephone. Whilst this role is based at our Coventry office, it will involve travelling to see clients/witnesses in their own homes and will sometimes involve travelling beyond the West Midlands region. The role will also involve evening and weekend working.
The successful candidate will need to:-
- be technically proficient at taking witness statements;
- possess excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- be someone who strives for high standards in their work at all times and who possess patience and understanding;
- be a pro-active team player who is equally confident working on their own initiative;
- be highly organised and able to work to deadlines;
- be able to follow instructions;
- be confident in lone working;
- have their own car and full driving licence with business insurance;
- be flexible – as this is not always a 9.00 am to 5.00 pm role – working outside of these hours is often required.
Salary will be based on experience.
If you feel that you have the skill set required we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV to Lin Claridge, Manager of HR, Ward & Rider Solicitors, 2 Manor Yard, New Union Street, Coventry, CV1 2PF or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org