Ward & Rider Solicitors have been providing quality legal services for over 70 years to the people of Coventry and the Midlands who require a service from committed lawyers, who genuinely care about their clients. Our offices are located in Coventry and Leamington Spa.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Residential Conveyancing Solicitor/Legal Executive or a Conveyancer or those of years of fee earning experience to join our busy Conveyancing team. At least 3 years Conveyancing experience is required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Managing a mixed and varied caseload of residential conveyancing transactions from instruction to completion, including sale and purchases of freehold and leasehold properties and re-mortgages.
· The ability to communicate well with colleagues and clients over the phone and in writing
· Using the Land Registry Portal.
· Working with minimal supervision.
· Providing outstanding client care throughout every matter.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Excellent communication skills.
· Outstanding client care skills.
· At least 3 years’ experience of handling a full conveyancing caseload.
· You must be confident working well under pressure and strict time scales
· An excellent fee income record.
· The ability to work unsupervised as well as part of a team.
Salary will be negotiable depending on experience and includes benefits and a generous bonus structure.
This is a full-time, permanent role.
In the first instance please send CV and covering letter to our Manager of HR, Lin Claridge at our postal address or to: email@example.com