Arvinder qualified as a Solicitor in October 2003 and joined Ward & Rider in November 2007 having previously worked at a Legal 500 Firm in Birmingham as an Associate Solicitor and having trained at a locally based niche practice.
Arvinder specialises in Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence claims and has considerable practicing experience representing Claimants in claims of modest value to higher value and more complex litigated actions.
Arvinder considers it paramount to put the client at ease from the outset arming them with the knowledge that their claim is in expert hands and that Ward & Rider and their team of specialist lawyers will safely navigate them through the claims process in addition to striving to achieve a positive outcome for them.
Arvinder is committed to helping those who have suffered injuries through no fault of their own as he understands suffering an injury can have far reaching effects that affect not only the individual but also the people that are close to them as well. Arvinder says …
“ I take immense pride in my work and I am dedicated to providing my clients with a quality service. It gives me immense satisfaction knowing that I have made a difference to someone’s life who has suffered through no fault of their own. I take the time to listen and understand how an event has affected a client and how it may also affect them in the future so that the final compensation package fairly compensates them.”
In his spare time Arvinder enjoys spending quality time with his young family as well staying fit and healthy by going to the gym.
Arvinder’s career highlights include :-
- £1.1 Million settlement for a Claimant who suffered a Neurological Functional Disorder following a RTA
- £330,000 for a client who was a victim of clinical negligence following the negligent removal of two of her fallopian tubes with associated bowel damage
- £140,000 for a client who suffered an injury to his right leg, leading to compartment syndrome necessitating fasciotomy and decompression operations and leading to permanent pain and loss of amenity as well as PTSD following an accident at work.
- £105,000 for a client who suffered a shoulder injury following an RTA accelerating a pre-existing asymptomatic degenerative condition in the client’s shoulder with complicated arguments on the issue of causation as the client was involved in a multi-party collision
- £100,000 for a Claimant who sustained facial scarring and PTSD following an accident at work
- £75,000 for a client who suffered fracture of her greater tuberosity with damage to rotator cuff following a fall whilst attending a works function
- £72,500 for a client who was a victim of clinical negligence following a failure to promptly identify osteomyelitis which developed into sepsis and large abscesses. The client required multiple operations for the debridement and washout of the infected area
- £65,000 for a Client who suffered a Double Leg Fracture following a reckless tackle received during the course of a semi-professional football match
- £62,805 for a client who suffered a knee injury following an accident at work accelerating a pre-existing but asymptomatic condition in her knee by 5-10 years
- £60,000 for a client who was a passenger on a coach which came off the road turning onto his side and suffering DVT in his left calf and psychological trauma.