When you’ve gone … who will pick up the pieces?
Unfortunately there are always issues that need to be resolved when someone passes away.
These issues could include:
- Bank accounts that need to be closed
- Bills that need to be paid
- Houses that need to be sold or transferred
- Depending on what assets you own, your family may need to apply for a Grant of Representation to allow them to deal with your affairs
Our specialist team will be able to guide your loved ones through this process and deal with the technical aspects of a person’s estate so that your family do not have added stress at such a difficult time.
We are able to assist you and your family by:
- Making all necessary enquiries in order to determine what is in your Estate
- Preparing the paperwork required to apply for a Grant of Representation
- Collecting in all assets and making sure that all debts and liabilities are paid
- Ensuring the Will is followed, or the Intestacy Laws are correctly applied
Our caring team appreciate and understand that a family death is a traumatic event and we are always ready to help and support our clients at this difficult time in their lives. Call us today to see how we can help you.