For Total Peace of Mind, we can Register your Will with Certainty
When you make a Will with us, we can register it with the online Wills database Certainty.
In a recent survey, 67% of people in the UK did not know where to find their parents’ Wills. The passage of time, house moves, a new Will and new relationships are all contributing factors to your family not being able to find your Will when you pass away.
When your Will is needed, the register gives you total peace of mind, ensuring that your loved ones can quickly and easily locate your Will at this most distressing time.
What Does the Register Do?
- It allows your family to locate your Will when you pass away
- It records the solicitor where your Will is held
- It ensures that your last wishes are respected
- It gives you peace of mind
What Happens if I Don’t Register?
If your Will is missing, your loved ones do not automatically get everything
Your beneficiaries may not receive inheritance in accordance with your instructions
- Your loved ones may be financially penalised
- The Courts distribute your assets deciding who gets what
- It may be assumed that you did not write a Will and again the Courts may distribute your assets
- An old will may be discovered and deemed as your final wishes
- Family disputes can occur
How Do I Register?
Speak to our team about registering your will with Certainty by calling 0800 158 5592.