ROAD TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS
Thousands of people are involved in road accidents every year. If you have been involved in a road traffic accident, you might be able to make a free claim for personal injury compensation. Accidents can range from modest to serious. You could obtain compensation for your injuries.
Here at Ward & Rider we offer NO WIN NO FEE claims for individuals who’ve been injured through no fault of their own. These injuries can often cause serious financial problems through loss of earnings and medical treatment costs; not to mention the long-term impact of any health complications.
Common accidents include:
- Vehicles hitting the back of you
- Vehicles colliding with the side of your vehicle
- Hit and run accidents
- Being knocked off your bike
- Being knocked off your motorcycle
- Being knocked over whilst crossing the road or walking along the pavement
- Being injured whilst on a bus
Try to follow the following advice, which will make it easier to prepare your free claim:
- Report the matter to the police
- Take the other party’s name, address and insurance details
- Go to the hospital or to your general practitioner for medical treatment