DEFECTIVE PRODUCT CLAIMS
Defective Product No Win No Fee Claims
We all buy or use products every day. They should be safe to use but sometimes things go wrong, which can cause personal injury. If you have been injured as a direct result of a faulty product then you could be entitled to make a no win no fee compensation claim.
Compensation claims for defective products include:
- Vehicles which set on fire or stop suddenly due to mechanical fault
- Crutches or walking sticks which snap
- Kettles which explode
- Bottles which shatter
- Shocks from electrical equipment
If you have been injured by a defective product, try to do the following:
- Report the fault to the supplier or manufacturer
- Take photographs of the product which caused your injury
- Keep the product
If you’ve been injured as a result of a faulty product, call Ward & Rider personal injury solicitors who will be able to advise about your free claim – 0800 158 5592.