Make a No Win No Fee Accident Claim
Millions of us save up and look forward to going on holiday every year.
Unfortunately we can get injured as a result of accidents abroad. We do have protection through the Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tour Regulations 1992. You can make an accident claim.
Common accidents, for which you might be able to make a personal injury claim, include:
- Tripping or slipping due to a defective surface in your hotel
- Tripping or slipping on liquid or debris on the floor of your hotel
- Being electrocuted by faulty hotel equipment
- Suffering from food poisoning
These are just a few examples of the kind of compensation claims that may result from accidents abroad. If you have been involved in an accident abroad, be sure to record as much information as possible, because this will help in preparing your no win no fee accident claim.
- Do report the accident to your holiday representative
- Do take photographs as appropriate
- Do take contact details of potential witnesses
For more information and advice about making an accident claim, call Ward and Rider on 0800 158 5592 who will be able to assist with your personal injury claim.