- "Friendly and helpful. No problems. As elderly persons we are grateful that you visited our home in the legal process of our move".
- "Superb service done professionally and on time. Hats off to my lawyer and his team."
- "Very happy with the service provided and will continue to use Ward & Rider."
- "Canít fault my lawyer's dedication, politeness and professionalism - second to none!"
- "Fabulous service, cannot think of any fault about the service. Will definitely use your firm again if needs be."
- "I was completely satisfied with your service, given the time we were given to vacate our house, you put a steadying hand on a difficult situation."
- "Everything was fantastic and very professional! Thank you again."
- "Excellent service, supportive, accurate and very thorough. Will use again."
- "Just keep up the good work."
- "My lawyer and colleagues - simply the best."
- "Without your people I would not have got anywhere."
Ward & Rider Solicitors
Our Saturday Clinic is now open!
If you require expert legal services from a modern and client focused firm of solicitors, then contact us now to arrange a consultation with one of our specialist lawyers.
We're here to help you.
From making a Will to undertaking high value personal injury compensation claims, to employment law and family law, we have been providing quality legal services for over 60 years to the people of Coventry and the Midlands who require a service from committed lawyers who genuinely care about their clients and their affairs. See the links on this page for more information on our complete range of services.
Total Client Service - It's What Makes Us Different From Other Solicitors!
We are totally committed to providing you with a truly exceptional legal service.
All our legal experts receive regular ongoing client service training with an emphasis on ensuring our clients are valued, listened to, supported and offered the best legal service available. We listen to our clients, we take time to understand them as individuals and provide them with a refreshing level of care, understanding and expertise which is tailored to individual needs and requirements. But don't just take our word for it, see the testimonials at the top of this page or follow this link to see what great things our clients are saying about their experiences with Ward & Rider Solicitors in Coventry.
Why You Can Trust Us
We are proud to be one of just a few solicitors in Coventry and the Midlands region to have been awarded the Law Society's prestigious quality accreditation, Lexcel (which stands for 'Legal Excellence') as evidence of our commitment to delivering high quality specialist legal services. It's an independent stamp of quality which you can trust and which means you can be assured of consistently high standards of service at all times.
Our Service Promise
We have made a series of commitments regarding the level of service that we promise to offer.
Every member of our team has signed up to our "Service Charter" or what we like to call our "Service Promise".
When you choose Ward & Rider Solicitors Coventry we promise to:
|Always put your interests first|
|Be polite and considerate in our dealings with you|
|Find out from the start what you hope to achieve|
|Explain how much it will cost|
|Tell you whether a course of action is worth following financially|
|Always keep you up to date and informed of all developments|
|Keep your affairs confidential|
|Deal with your enquiries promptly and keep you informed|
|Stick to any deadlines we agree with you|
|Speak in terms you understand and not use legal jargon|
We have rigorous internal processes in place to ensure that all of our legal team here at Ward & Rider Solicitors Coventry provide our clients with a responsive and exceptional service.
09th Dec 2013
A man who was severely injured when he was hit by a bus outside Euston station in London has been awarded £1.75 million in compensation.
David Mitchell, 43, a station worker with Transport for London, was crossing the road to meet his girlfriend when the accident happened in 2010. H...
>> Read More