Nazish is currently on maternity leave. She joined Ward & Rider in October 2015.
She has 4 years of experience in dealing with property transactions and was a Director and head of the property department in her previous firm.
Nazish understands and appreciates the pressures involved in complex commercial transactions and always seeks to provide options and solutions in a commercial manner.
Outside of work Nazish enjoys spending time with her family and traveling, with Singapore being one of her most favourite visited destinations due to its thriving global business hub.
Nazish specialises in both residential and commercial transactions and has experience in a variety of transactions including:
- High value commercial property acquisitions and commercial sales
- Acting for both landlords and tenants in drafting and negotiating the grant or taking of long or short term commercial leases
- Preparing and completing ancillary lease documents including agreements to lease, licenses to alter and assign, and rent deposit deeds
- Advising landlords and tenants in relation to all aspects of commercial lease transactions
- Acting for a variety of business clients in various sectors such the retail and leisure, including bar/pubs, hotels and restaurants
- Business sales and purchases
- Advising on rent review issues and termination clauses