A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a Conveyancing Paralegal to join our busy Conveyancing team, working in our Leamington and Coventry offices.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years’ case handling experience within a Conveyancing department. However, the role may be suitable for someone with a Law Degree who is interested in training to become a Conveyancer.
As a Conveyancing Paralegal you will:
- Provide full support to your appointed Conveyancer to enable them to operate efficiently
- Attend to clients and estate agents by telephone, email and in person
- Prepare correspondence and documents using a case management system
- Support colleagues and the wider team as required
The successful Conveyancing Paralegal will have:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A positive working attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good organisational skills and attention to detail
- The ability to manage their own workload.
- The qualities of team player
This is a full-time, permanent role with a competitive salary.
In the first instance please send CV and covering letter to our Manager of HR, Lin Claridge at our postal address or to: email@example.com