A brilliant opportunity has arisen for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join our busy Conveyancing team. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a Conveyancing department.
This role offers a range of benefits, including:
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays + 3 extra days at Christmas (the company closes for the week of Christmas) + Duvet Day on your Birthday = 35 days holiday
- Company sick pay
- Death in service scheme
As part of the Conveyancing department you will:
- Provide full support to your appointed Conveyancer to enable them to operate efficiently
- Attend to clients and estate agents by telephone, email and in person
- Prepare correspondence and documents using a case management system
- Supporting colleagues and the wider team as required
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have a positive working attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Have good organisational skills and attention to detail
- Have the ability to manage their own workload.
- Be a strong team player
Ward & Rider Solicitors is a progressive legal practice with over 80 staff members offering a full range of legal services. We have a team of expert lawyers and support staff who genuinely care about our clients and their affairs and who provide the highest levels of legal services. Ward & Rider was established in 1948 and was awarded the Law Society’s prestigious Lexcel Accreditation in 2004, which we are proud to have maintained to date for our quality legal services.
Job types: Full time, permanent
In the first instance please send CV and covering letter to our Manager of HR, Lin Claridge at our postal address or to: firstname.lastname@example.org