We are looking for an experienced Conveyancing Assistant to join our busy Conveyancing team, in our Leamington office.
Candidates will ideally have experience of working within a Conveyancing department.
As part of the Conveyancing team you will:
- Provide full support to the Conveyancers to enable them to operate efficiently
- Attend to clients and estate agents by telephone, email and in person
- Prepare correspondence and documents using a case management system and audio-typing programme
- Support colleagues and the wider team as required
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a positive working attitude with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Have good organisational/multitasking skills.
- Have the ability to prioritise and manage their own workload.
- Be able to work well alone, or as part of a team.
This is a full-time, permanent role with a competitive salary.
In the first instance please send CV and covering letter to our Manager of HR, Lin Claridge at our postal address or to: email@example.com